- Pale brown flying insects with milky stripes across abdomen
- Breed in stagnant water or soft soil, develops from egg to adult in 10 to 14 days
- Spread diseases such as West Nile Virus, malaria and dengue fever
- Reduce mosquito populations by emptying standing water at least once a week
- Place mosquito-eating fish such as gambusia and minnows to standing water
- Protect against with screen windows, doors, and other opening with mesh
- Avoid going outdoors when they are the most active: during dusk and dawn
- Use insect repellent containing DEET on skin to help prevent mosquito bite
If mosquitoes are ruining your outdoor summer activities, Bug Zero offers many options to suppress these outdoor pests. Whether for gated communities, campgrounds, golf courses, ball parks, stadiums, outdoor parties, weddings, homes, businesses, or any other outdoor area where mosquitoes are a problem, Bug Zero’s certified technicians have the necessary equipment and knowledge to address your mosquito control needs.
Bug Zero’s mosquito control services include site evaluation and recommendation, larval control in all types of water, long-lasting surface and foliar applications, and Thermal Fog applications with the “Skeeter Deleter.” Our technicians are Public Health Pest Control and Aquatic Pest Control certified and will help make your summer outdoor activities enjoyable once again.