The Bug Zero team is experienced, trained and certified.
We’re proud of our certifications.
- Bug Zero has two full-time entomologists on staff.
- Bug Zero is licensed in Missouri, Arkansas, and Kansas.
- Each Bug Zero technician is required to complete a Pest Control Technology course from Purdue University.
- Several of our certified technicians have completed the Purdue University Intermediate-Level Urban and Industrial Integrated Pest Management course. Many have also done the National Pest Management Association’s Food Safety Pest Management for Food Plants training.
- Several of Bug Zero’s technicians have completed courses in Global Solutions for Mosquito Control from Clarke Mosquito Control.
- Bug Zero is an approved member of VendorMate.